Got another reality slap in the face FB TAG!!!

Options
Don't you hate that???? Well at least they're motivational....

Replies

• PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Realllly don't like those! I tend to untag myself in the particularly unflattering ones. Bad enough I see myself that way, I don't want everyone on facebook seeing it too.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yesss hate those...esp when its family who try to show old pictures of you when you were less attractive. It's funny how it happened a lot more after I lost all my weight.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Realllly don't like those! I tend to untag myself in the particularly unflattering ones. Bad enough I see myself that way, I don't want everyone on facebook seeing it too.

Me too, for sure!
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    I have my settings set to where you can not tag me. I do not trust people and pictures!!!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    I hate them so much I went and changed my settings so people can still tag me and I can still see them (which sometimes I want to when the kiddo is involved) but no one else can see my tagged photos! :laugh: Plus I have one family member who would tag me in pics that I truly believe were the most unflattering ones she could find!!! :grumble: :laugh:
  • MoodyCrab15
    Options
    Completely agree! My friends always post pictures of me from a few years ago when I was way heavy and even now they tend to accidentally leave out pictures of me now that I've lost weight. Don't you wish people could just be happy for you? That's why this site is so great. :)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Completely agree! My friends always post pictures of me from a few years ago when I was way heavy and even now they tend to accidentally leave out pictures of me now that I've lost weight. Don't you wish people could just be happy for you? That's why this site is so great. :)

I agree! I've literally cried tears of happiness and jumped up at down at my computer for friends on here when they've hit milestones.