2»

Replies

• IHaveATail
    Options
    A gallon of SKIM ?....Every day!
  • chineboy359
    Options
    dang you guys, reply fast.

What is unhealthy about protein? No one said candy bars and tubs of ice cream, everyone said protein.

no I just meant the lady saying eat 20 pizza or something...
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

What is unhealthy about protein? No one said candy bars and tubs of ice cream, everyone said protein.

hahaha, ok, I definitely missed that one.
  • chineboy359
    Options
    not sure, if i would try protein shakes yet...i still prefer just eating food. And when I say "real" food, i just mean like a sandwich or rice with some dishes
  • chineboy359
    Options

hahaha, ok, I definitely missed that one.

haha, it's ok
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i dont want that. eww. need REAL food

Are you being serious? Your profile seems very generic...no personal pictures, no description, no open diary, etc. Do you really want help? If so, you will need to provide some information on your profile about yourself. It is extremely difficult to help someone without having some information to base advice on.
  • chineboy359
    Options

Are you being serious? Your profile seems very generic...no personal pictures, no description, no open diary, etc. Do you really want help? If so, you will need to provide some information on your profile about yourself. It is extremely difficult to help someone without having some information to base advice on.

I just made my account today....
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options

I just made my account today....

Once you have added your information, we will have more to base advice on.