aaachhoooo!

Options
Two days with a cold so bad I can barley breath :sick: - I miss my gym, I miss my spin class :sad: and I hate that I barley have enough energy to breath let alone work out :sick: - GO AWAY cold! :mad:

I'm trying really hard to not blow my calories but I have never been able to stay under 1200 that is why my workout routine has been my saving grace. No work out means I am not staying under. :grumble: 100 over yesterday and 400 over today. :angry: And I didn't even count any calories from cold meds - do you think they count :ohwell: :sad:

Replies

• ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Two days with a cold so bad I can barley breath :sick: - I miss my gym, I miss my spin class :sad: and I hate that I barley have enough energy to breath let alone work out :sick: - GO AWAY cold! :mad:

I'm trying really hard to not blow my calories but I have never been able to stay under 1200 that is why my workout routine has been my saving grace. No work out means I am not staying under. :grumble: 100 over yesterday and 400 over today. :angry: And I didn't even count any calories from cold meds - do you think they count :ohwell: :sad:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    That stinks! Hopefully you'll be better soon!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awwww...I like to think that my body burns calories fighting colds...that's why I feel so wiped out...so your immune system is working out, using that energy - like a little white blood cell spinning class! (I have no idea if this is true or not, but it keeps me happy!)

Hope you're feeling better soon :happy:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    thanks for cheer ups ladies - I really like the idea of the blood cell spin class - LOL :wink: made me smile for first time today