Shredding

Options
I just started Jillian's 30-Day Shred last night. I had convinced myself I was going to do it again this morning when I woke up, but . . . . I was too darn sore!! :angry: :laugh: She kicked my butt. :laugh: But, I loved it!!

LOL, my boyfriend loved it even more, I think. He's a lifter . . . 6 days a week, he's pushin' weight. :heart: I exercised with him at the gym a few times last year and he made me hurt SO bad. :grumble: So, this time I kind of secretly started doing things on my own . . . I'm almost at that ten pound mark and I keep telling him I have a surprise for him. :smile: I plan on doing that every time I hit ten pounds. But, last night, he kept opening our bedroom door & peeking in at me doing the Shred . . . it was so embarassing :embarassed: I have nothing on any of the girls in the video ........... yet!! :bigsmile: :blushing:

Is anyone else just starting the 30-Day Shred???? How is it going? I had a hard time doing the cardio the full time . . . but, I pushed through!

I plan on doing it again in the morning. I think every other day for a while should be okay. I didn't do anything today. :indifferent: I usually sit it out on Wednesday's each week, but today was just one of those days . . . lol :smile:

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I just started Jillian's 30-Day Shred last night. I had convinced myself I was going to do it again this morning when I woke up, but . . . . I was too darn sore!! :angry: :laugh: She kicked my butt. :laugh: But, I loved it!!

LOL, my boyfriend loved it even more, I think. He's a lifter . . . 6 days a week, he's pushin' weight. :heart: I exercised with him at the gym a few times last year and he made me hurt SO bad. :grumble: So, this time I kind of secretly started doing things on my own . . . I'm almost at that ten pound mark and I keep telling him I have a surprise for him. :smile: I plan on doing that every time I hit ten pounds. But, last night, he kept opening our bedroom door & peeking in at me doing the Shred . . . it was so embarassing :embarassed: I have nothing on any of the girls in the video ........... yet!! :bigsmile: :blushing:

Is anyone else just starting the 30-Day Shred???? How is it going? I had a hard time doing the cardio the full time . . . but, I pushed through!

I plan on doing it again in the morning. I think every other day for a while should be okay. I didn't do anything today. :indifferent: I usually sit it out on Wednesday's each week, but today was just one of those days . . . lol :smile:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up! I haven't tried this workout yet. I might have to put it on my Christmas list.
  • Leigh14
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up! I haven't tried this workout yet. I might have to put it on my Christmas list.

Ooo, definitely do! :happy: I have always hated working out with a video . . . but I read such great reviews on this that I had to have it. It's only a little over $9 at Wal-Mart!! :flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Im not starting at it but I want to say Way to go on pushing through it. :flowerforyou: Im still on level one due to medical condition I can't handle level 2.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Hi there, is this a DVD? do you use weights? I've heard about it and would like to learn more. I like her on the biggest loser
  • Leigh14
    Options
    Hi there, is this a DVD? do you use weights? I've heard about it and would like to learn more. I like her on the biggest loser

Yes ma'am, it's a DVD. :smile: And, yes, you use light weights. I'm starting with 5 lb weights, but I've seen others recommend 3 lb. Jillian does a 3, 2, 1 circuit, meaning 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of ab work. Then you start over again. It runs for around 20 minutes and it's great. :smile:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I started my shred and I totally love it, I did it for 3 days, and I have been sick and trying to get my body back up to 100% before I do anything else. I hope that I can get back on track soon.

I really miss losing the weight, I really want to see my scale going down, I know that I am a little off track right now but working on getting back on track.

Have a great night