"Bobble" Water bottle..amazing!

2»

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    I just bought one this weekend!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    "Bobble does last longer. Brita just must assume you drink less water.
    On Brita's website: Filtering Bottles: Replace filter every 128 servings, 20 gallons or roughly every two months.

On Bobble's: Replace after 300 uses, 150 gallons, or 2 months."

It doesn't last any longer. Your bottle is a liter which is 33 oz, while the brita is only 20 oz., which is a 13 oz difference All that means is more water goes through the filter in the same amount of time.. 2 months is 2 months no matter how you slice it.

I can do my research too.
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    I can drink the tap water in my city, Louisville, KY. But other cities nearby, not happening. They all taste like Cholrine-yuk! But good to know about those bottles. will get me one for when I am spending the day away from my home city! :drinker:
  • "Bobble does last longer. Brita just must assume you drink less water.
    On Brita's website: Filtering Bottles: Replace filter every 128 servings, 20 gallons or roughly every two months.

It doesn't last any longer. Your bottle is a liter which is 33 oz, while the brita is only 20 oz., which is a 13 oz difference All that means is more water goes through the filter in the same amount of time.. 2 months is 2 months no matter how you slice it.

Oy vey, I'm done arguing with you about something silly. Its basic math. The size of the bottle makes no difference. It's the filter. 300 is bigger than 128.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member

Oy vey, I'm done arguing with you about something silly. Its basic math. The size of the bottle makes no difference. It's the filter. 300 is bigger than 128.
    Wait, we're arguing about 33 oz times 300 refills which equals 9900 oz. OR 20 oz. times 128 refills which equals 2580 oz.?

I think the math makes this very clear. 9900 is much higher than 2580. Bobble wins, hands down. Now, the real question is, how much do the filters cost? I think the Bobble one I saw at Old Navy was about $6.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member

One last thing before I leave this post.. Go read the bobble website again and you'll realize it says 150 LITERS or 40 GALLONS or every 2 months.. just like the Britas 40 Gallons or every two months. As I've said before and will say again. they are the exact same thing, the only difference is the bobbles bottle is bigger.

This may be arguing over something silly and basic math, but it's also basic reading.