:( can't do it.

Options
2»

Replies

• dbldare30
    dbldare30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know how you are feeling but you have to shake it off. Start small, take the dog for a walk, walk in place between shows (during commercial). I turn the wii on and walk on my board during two shows. Remember who you are doing this for (yourself)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day because you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    thanks guys.

starting a healthier lifestyle tomorrow. i used to LOVE going to the gym, hitting the elliptical and stairmaster. now i just feel like i can barely get out of bed.

new mentality, new behavior. i AM doing this. i went from 236 to 180 before, I can go from 210 to 180, or hopefully 165.

have a wedding on september 10th w/ the boyfriends family, i want jaws to drop.

this is a reality check, need to change my habits.

There you go, give yourself an achieveable goal for the wedding and try your best to stick to it. I love the gym too but it's the getting there that's the issue. Pack your gym stuff before work and put it in the car. If you have it on you its easier to go straight to the gym.

I'm sure you'll get all those jaws to drop xx
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    thanks guys.

starting a healthier lifestyle tomorrow. i used to LOVE going to the gym, hitting the elliptical and stairmaster. now i just feel like i can barely get out of bed.

new mentality, new behavior. i AM doing this. i went from 236 to 180 before, I can go from 210 to 180, or hopefully 165.

have a wedding on september 10th w/ the boyfriends family, i want jaws to drop.

this is a reality check, need to change my habits.

That's exactly what you have to do!! You have to make the decision to live a healthier life. This can't just be a faze or a "diet" this is a life change and then hold yourself accountable. Yes, you will have set backs. But it's all about what you do when one hits you....You persevere and you keep going.

It's not easy, it takes work. You and I have a lot in common, I was 185lbs, I didn't like the way I looked or felt. I had zero energy, I had zero motivation to change anything...Then I had a long talk with the fat girl in the mirror. I told her to take a hike and that I was once again in control. She wasn't and the food wasn't....not any more. I started working out on the Wii Fit along with lifting light weights, plus some doing lunges, butt kicks, and jumping jacks through out the day. I soon joined a gym and now I am down a lil over 20lbs, I have lost I don't know how many inches and then gained inches back in muscle. (I have before and after pics posted on my profile). If I can do this (the girl that never stuck with anything in her life) you can too!! YOU are worth it and YOU can do it!! :D:D:D