Ladies: Jacked Trucks or Fast sports cars

Options

Replies

• musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My hubby's 450 hp SRT-4. I love driving that beast. We're going to be converting my A/T LS teggy to a GSR 5-speed. Better gas mileage and a little bit of fun ( I want to supercharge it)
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    jacked up trucks with some neon lights under and a totally loud engine. A banging sound system. Oh and dont forget the fancy paint job!

NOT!!

Not really into sports cars either...or the dudes that typically drive them.

Also with those testicles hanging! That's not compensating at all!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    jacked up trucks with some neon lights under and a totally loud engine. A banging sound system. Oh and dont forget the fancy paint job!

NOT!!

Not really into sports cars either...or the dudes that typically drive them.

Also with those testicles hanging! That's not compensating at all!!

Yessss! Must have a set of those dangling from your hitch
  • hstallings13
    Options
    trucks, they can go places that sports cars could only dream of going :) Plus a nice big truck is sexy :)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Trucks!!
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Can I say a baby Freightliner with a 10 horse smooth skin Bloomer would be great. But a Bugati Veron or 65 black GTO would work also. Can he have all the above?? :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Cars.

I grew up on a cattle ranch, where big trucks were used for legitimate purposes, so seeing some random guy driving a huge truck 10 feet off the ground just doesn't do it for me. In fact, I think it's a little (or a lot) silly and tends to indicate a bit of overcompensation.

Some of us...do both.

http://www.YouTube.com/peteandersonracing

I grew up on a cattle ranch as well lol. If a truck of mine has a lift...its cause I need the ground clearance lol. That being said...almost all my trucks are lifted.

I use them.

Hard.
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I like the shiny of a sports car, but I'd have to go with the jacked-up truck. All the way. =D
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Well I own a 1978 Silver Anniversary Corvette with full ground effects, scoop hood, rosewood interior, a 350 V8 motor, real knock off wire wheels and several trophies.

vette2_small.jpg

Who cares what the guy drives??
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You want me to choose. . lol. . . . fast cars and off roading. . Both. . . NOW if I was forced to choose hands down it would be fast cars!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    NEVER the truck.

I'll take a guy with a hybrid car.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I am a geek, so neither for me. Something environmentally friendly, like a mini or a fiat 500, or at a push a 1973 export model Land Rover series 3.

In *real life* I also wouldn't go for either of them (I was talking aesthetics earlier) - I'm far too eco as well! Until we sold it in February this year, we had one of these, which was eco *and* sporty!

mmc_smart_roadster_xx.jpg

We don't have a car at all now because we just don't need one - it actually makes more sense to just hire one on the occasions when using the train isn't practical.

Vintage Fiat 500s (in red of course!) are THE classic car - I love them! And the Nissan Figaro! : :heart:
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Pink Volkswagen beetle. A man who drives that is clearly secure in his masculinity, whereas the drivers of the other two options are clearly compensating for ... something.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Taking a vote, do women like fast cars or jacked up pickup trucks.

Of course, we are assuming both owners of said vehicles are young, muscular, honest, have careers, no criminal record, and you get to choose between either of them.

So... Trucks or cars?

Definitely fast sports cars. But that's OK if he sells it for a jacked truck after losing to me in a race with my 2011 Camaro. :flowerforyou:

Actually, he used to have a Mustang but sold it for a big @$$ truck. The car is mine to play with, mwahaha! :tongue:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Wow!..............
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I prefer muscle in my cars. Specifically a Dodge Challenger 1970-present day.

Though, I'm in Indiana and there are PLENTY of jacked up trucks! I always thought those guys were compensating for something,.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i have a jacked up truck and i've owned several fast cars. so i'd say i prefer them both.

oh wait... you meant what's attractive? hahaha... luxury lines - Audi/Mercedes/Etc, chevy silverados (GMC sierra's allowed), and then pretty much anything that goes VROOM!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    So a lot of you are saying a man with a jacked up truck is compensating for something...what do you think it means when a woman has a jacked up truck?
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    So a lot of you are saying a man with a jacked up truck is compensating for something...what do you think it means when a woman has a jacked up truck?
    She found what he's missing?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Taking a vote, do women like fast cars or jacked up pickup trucks.

Of course, we are assuming both owners of said vehicles are young, muscular, honest, have careers, no criminal record, and you get to choose between either of them.

So... Trucks or cars?

Definitely fast sports cars. But that's OK if he sells it for a jacked truck after losing to me in a race with my 2011 Camaro. :flowerforyou:

Actually, he used to have a Mustang but sold it for a big @$$ truck. The car is mine to play with, mwahaha! :tongue:

If I ever lost to a Camaro...I'd first cry, then consider suicide...and finally I'd take my car home and replace the five bad spark plugs.

:D