....oikos to dannon? or vice versa

Options
i really love the oikos dannon greek yogurt....its so yummy and low in calories.... heard activia is coming out with one too....

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    dannon oikos is my new favorite as well. really yummy :)
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    have you tried fage 0%? it's amazing! I use it as sour cream too if i don't drizzle honey and fruit on it :)
  • craftydeb
    craftydeb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I make all my own yogurt, easy to do, and it is so very easy to turn it into the greek style yogurt too.....if you want to know how, message me and I'll help...
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Chobani ALL THE WAY. A lot more protein and a lot less sugar. And thicker! I bought ONE of the Activia. The calories and sugar are through the roof. 190 calories for ONE pot, and that was just the vanilla. No. go.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Fage 2%...yum.
  • ARighteousWoman
    Options
    Chobani ALL THE WAY. A lot more protein and a lot less sugar. And thicker! I bought ONE of the Activia. The calories and sugar are through the roof. 190 calories for ONE pot, and that was just the vanilla. No. go.

i love chobani too but too expensive....well 29cent more than the others....
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like soy yogurt.
  • ARighteousWoman
    Options
    have you tried fage 0%? it's amazing! I use it as sour cream too if i don't drizzle honey and fruit on it :)

is fage 2% greek?
  • craftydeb
    craftydeb Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Mine is mild enough to be used as sour cream as well...