O Hai!!

LucyJ
LucyJ Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone this us my first go around at being healthy/good to my body. I just never gave it a thought before. The first thing I accomplished was becoming smoke free! Three months and counting.:happy: Now for the rest... I'm going to start up a blog about healthy food and recipes that are tasty and full of yum. :happy: Look for pics/posts after Thanksgiving. "Diet" food need not be flavorless and unsatisfying. See you all soon!

Replies

• LucyJ
    Hey everyone this us my first go around at being healthy/good to my body. I just never gave it a thought before. The first thing I accomplished was becoming smoke free! Three months and counting.:happy: Now for the rest... I'm going to start up a blog about healthy food and recipes that are tasty and full of yum. :happy: Look for pics/posts after Thanksgiving. "Diet" food need not be flavorless and unsatisfying. See you all soon!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Congrats on the healthy choice to give up smoking!:drinker:

Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hello & welcome, oh green one! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Congrats to giving up smoking, it took me till my 50's you'll feel so much better by not smoking and changing your lifestyle to a healthier fitter one.
    Good luck on your journey here
    Read the info posted in the general disscussions message board, it will answer questions you may have and put you on the right path from scratch.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LucyJ
    Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.