HALLOWEEN CHALLANGE - FEMALES ONLY!

Options

Replies

• misalice
    misalice Posts: 17
    Options
    ok I sent my request in to the facebook group. :)
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sent request via FB can't wait I needed a group to help motivate me and inspire me and Halloween is my FAVORITE time of year and I would love to go as a Genie or Belly Dancer just have never felt fit enough for it. So I hope I made it into this group!

Look forward to and just to let you all know I'm doing Insanity series to try and shed the pounds...I find that it works it just takes about three weeks for you to see the difference on the scale but you notice the difference in clothes right away.
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im in! Is it still open? I would love to lose 10 lbs by Halloween!!!
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hope this is still open!! I'm in to lose 20lbs by halloween!!
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    i want in!!! i need to lose these final, stubborn 10 friggn pounds!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I think I can try 10 by Halloween :)
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A FABULOUS TUESDAY!!! Think of how HOT we'll all be by Halloween!! :D
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If this challenge is still open, I would like to join! My bday is oct. 24th so I already have a bday goal of losing 25 pounds so that will be my goal
  • seasontk
    seasontk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I would love to lose 15 lbs by Halloween.
  • Erin_26
    Erin_26 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    YAAAAA BABY!!! :tongue:
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Is this still open... def would love to join
  • starcrawford
    Options
    I want it! October has Halloween, my birthday and my anniversary. I'm ready to lose 10-15.
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I want in !!! i added the FB group too. I won't be any where close to my goal weight but I would love to still lose 15-20 lbs by then :D
  • amaryllis109
    amaryllis109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! Halloween is the perfect excuse to show off a new body!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

did you join the FB goup>??? I hope so!
  • Liz7695
    Liz7695 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi... I only joined the site this morning and would love to join your challenge - am I too late????
  • Erin_26
    Erin_26 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good morning Girls! Thanks, Jenna, for adding me to the FB group. I'm very excited to have some gorgeous ladies keeping me accountable to meet my goals for Halloween!! 17lbs to go!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I finally saw Avetar on the weekend and yea, that is totally a hot Halloween costume! Since they are making #2 & #3 it wouldn’t be that crazy to dress up that way. I wish I could find a blue body suit though b/c wearing a thong bikini and blue body paint may be a little too revealing.
  • dialysisnurse
    Options
    Count me in. I want to lose 15 lbs. and could use the support of others:smile: How did you add your tracker? I joined yesterday and am trying to find my way around the site.
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    Count me in...my birthday is Oct 28. I've always wanted to wear one of those hot costumes! Loving it!!

;) Happy Birthday!! That's our wedding anniversary!