appitite suppresents

Options
Does anybody know of a good appetite suppressant that works that I can buy over the counter?
Thank you.

Replies

• namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i like rapidcuts femme crystal powders. it isn't a pill, you mix it with water and it takes like juice! it satisfies my sweet tooth, and it makes me drink more water!
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Broccoli
  • laurenpence
    Options
    drink water until you feel full
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Fruits and Vegetables. Water. Unprocessed food. Could it be any more simple?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know of a good appetite suppressant that works that I can buy over the counter?
    Thank you.
    Your mirror. And it's free.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Yeah..I tried all that. I LOVE to eat. I drink at least 8 8 ozs of water every day. I eat lots of fresh fruit/veggies. Well, maybe not alot of veggies, but lots of fruit.
    I eat pretty healthy.
    It's just that I think I eat too much. I need to feel so full that I won't want to eat anymore. Especially at night.

"the mirror" HAHAHAHA! good one.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You might want to try to add more whole grains to your diet.... they really help you feel full and stay full inbetween meals. You might want to up your protein intake. That also helps you stay full.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thank you..yeah, I don't think I eat enough meat or protein. Whole grains I'm not sure.
    But thanx!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Thank you..yeah, I don't think I eat enough meat or protein. Whole grains I'm not sure.
    But thanx!

Seriously, up your positive food intake (whole clean foods- more protein, more whole grains) and then you won't have to worry about taking an appetite suppresent. I don't get hungry and I feel like I eat a ton because most of what I put into my body is fuel it needs to operate well, not junk.