Replies

• amhodac
    amhodac Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm interested :) would love the extra motivation
  • h82bfat
    h82bfat Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and never been part of a challenge, but would like to participate.
  • dibboozy
    dibboozy Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm the 23rd person to comment on this but if you decide to not cap at 20 - count me in!! I would love to set a challenge for myself with Christmas in mind. It's so easy to over indulge around that time and this should keep me motivated and on the right track!

What would the challenge be?

L x
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    One of my original goals was to make 155 by Christmas, so if we are setting personal goals with the common deadline of Christmas '11 that sounds great :)
  • Marty76
    Marty76 Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in too! This will be my first challenge that I have signed up for. Please let me know what I need to post/provide you with. Thanks!

SW: 185 (2009-Summer)
    CW: 154 (2011-August)
    GW: 135
  • tenniskad2
    Options
    I'm on board... WOO too the HOO!!!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    If you're still letting people in I'm in. My cousin is getting married the week before Xmas. While I won't be at goal, I want to have lost significantly.
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i would love to join the challenge i just had a personal goal of losing 20 pounds by next month but im starting to think its no going to happen but i would love to lose more by dec. im at 182 right now im already 50 down and would love to lose 30 or more by dec.
  • andmiles
    andmiles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Should we start yet another challenge if this one fills up too? I'm hoping to be at goal around Christmas and would love the motivation!
  • prekteachr
    Options
    I just saw this post and it seems since there are more than 20 repliers, maybe we could start a new group (love the grup competition idea)
    I would LOVE to be a part of this - it would get me focused through the beginning of school, my birthday (the big 40, minus 1 - YIKES!!!) and the holidays.
    Lets do this!
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    If you get the group going I can send a spreadsheet template to track everyone's weight and goals. We're using one for our challenge (tracking weekly weight, % to goal, and a NSV) to keep everyone motivated. It'd make it easy to compare (and encourage/challenge!) each other. Send me a direct message if you're interested.
  • dibboozy
    dibboozy Posts: 17
    Options
    I've started a new group "Christmas Challenge Group 3!", if another twenty people want to join that.

Sounds like a great idea, I like getting competitive! :o)

Corgifan - Are you tracking people's inches lost or just weight? Cheers x x x x
  • lottabottle
    lottabottle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ooh yes please competition always motivates me :)
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    so who is in on this one?
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the competition about? I have gotten myself confused? We set our own goals and such, or will there by challenges or what? Depending on the competition I might b interested. Thanks.
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm at 181 right now and trying to lose that darn pregnancy weight! I have about 30 pounds to lose. This December is my baby's 1st birthday so it would be PERFECT to also finally be at my pre-pregnancy weight (I haven't seen my pre-pregnancy weight in about 5 years because I haven't been able to lose the prego pounds between each pregnancy).

Need more details about the challenge. Haven't been in one of these on myfitnesspal before. Just got serious about losing weight these last couple weeks!