Hello everyone!

Hi!
My name is Sarah. I'm 19 and from small town Canada. I'm hoping to get to a healthy BMI.
Over the last two years I've (almost accidently!) lost 50 pounds through small changes like walking and watching what I'm eating, but I've hit a bit of a plateau and I've realized I need to take a more active approach to reaching my goals! I heard about this site from a friend and it sounds great! I'm hoping it will help me keep true to my fitness plan!

Replies

• Hi!
    My name is Sarah. I'm 19 and from small town Canada. I'm hoping to get to a healthy BMI.
    Over the last two years I've (almost accidently!) lost 50 pounds through small changes like walking and watching what I'm eating, but I've hit a bit of a plateau and I've realized I need to take a more active approach to reaching my goals! I heard about this site from a friend and it sounds great! I'm hoping it will help me keep true to my fitness plan!
  • Sarah!
    I'm addicted to this site :flowerforyou: It's helped me alot! Hope you love it as much as I do~
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to the site! The tools are very useful. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Welcome goldfleck :flowerforyou:.
    I am sure you will find all the support you may need and that there is somebody out there who can help with your questions :explode: . I have always found answers to most of my questions by just reading the different forum blogs and answers:laugh:
  • I agree - I've already learned so much just reading other people's posts and seeing so many people who have lost so many pounds is really motivating. Welcome and best wishes!

109345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter