Mowing lawns

Options
Man mowing lawns is a great exersise!! Just did about 45 minutes of it today. Was awesome. Hehe... You burn calories and get a tan at the same time! Plus get paid!!! What more can you want??!! Hehe....

All for mowing the lawns baby :0)

deflating_girl

Replies

• deflating_girl
    Options
    Man mowing lawns is a great exersise!! Just did about 45 minutes of it today. Was awesome. Hehe... You burn calories and get a tan at the same time! Plus get paid!!! What more can you want??!! Hehe....

All for mowing the lawns baby :0)

deflating_girl
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I know just what you mean! I never got paid for it, but boy, whenever I wanted to eat something "bad", like Chinese food, all I had to do was mow the lawn, and after all that exercise and calorie burning, I could pig out royally and not feel guilty at all!
    Too bad my mowing season is over now for a good 7 months! Gonna be a LONG, LONG winter! :laugh:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i'm just jealous that you have a lawn to mow and you can get a tan in november!!!!! we can only go out to get tan from about june through august up here :)
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yep, Im jealous too lol. Our grass wont be doing anymore growing for a while now. And sun? I vaguely remember what that is.....:grumble: I hate winters in Chicago!:grumble: