Stronger Better Faster Nov 26

Options
Good morning!
A busy day here! Alex is going to ride the horse today...I think he will get on it without a fuss. Then it's back home to finish packing and leave town! I don't look forward to the drive but at least I will get to see family and eat some good food!
V, wow, 10 pounds being too easy huh? Awesome!
CP, I'm glad to see you again. Sorry you are still sick. I still have lingering symptoms but it's getting better...a little everyday. I hope you start feeling better soon! And that you get caught up on your sleep and school work.
I will try to check in with you all later if I have time. Have a good day!
Melissa

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    A busy day here! Alex is going to ride the horse today...I think he will get on it without a fuss. Then it's back home to finish packing and leave town! I don't look forward to the drive but at least I will get to see family and eat some good food!
    V, wow, 10 pounds being too easy huh? Awesome!
    CP, I'm glad to see you again. Sorry you are still sick. I still have lingering symptoms but it's getting better...a little everyday. I hope you start feeling better soon! And that you get caught up on your sleep and school work.
    I will try to check in with you all later if I have time. Have a good day!
    Melissa
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi MM! I am almost better. Hopefully I will get to sleep easily tonight and then tomorrow is off from work! Yay! I am actually hoping that a manager comes around in the next hour or so and says that we can leave early... :) Then I can go work on my project for a few hours before aerobics tonight.
    Enjoy your holiday!!! And don't forget everything that you have to be thankful for.

I am thankful for (to name just a few): my husband, my parents, my kitties, my house, my gainful employment, my friends, and MFP! :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi I haven't deserted the site MM, yesterday I was so stressed driving in the crappy weather that all I focused on was getting my water and food and walking in. I didn't even have the umph to come on and post on this site. So I have managed my goal so far this week. I still have to walk today but I have pies cooking right now.

Wow Vivia 10 lbs is awesome, I just try to do some without weights so I can get back into it. Today is an off day, I upper body 2 days in a row and it beat my butt.

I hope everyone feels better soon. It's terrible feeling draggy CP.

Everyone have an awesome Thanksgiving, I fully expect everyone will say they ate too much but lets all just be thankful that we can still put food on the table. What with how our economy is going and soo many people without jobs "our" world could be worse. I am thankful everyday that I still have a job and my health. The most important part of Thanksgiving is being with family. I am actually feeling sorry for my future son-in-law as he doesn't get to go home for thanksgiving and he probably has to work on it as he is a police officer. I will try to give him a wonderful meal to start his shift with. So if I don't post for a couple of days don't worry I'm still here and I just am too busy to get to the computer. Enjoy!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late checking in, everyone.

I took a day off from exercise (although I just walked home from the subway. . .forgetting that my laptop was so heavy. . .)

I wish you all a peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: