30 day shred

Just got my copy of 30 day shred......anyone starting today or in the next day or two......would be great to have someone do this with.....my plan is to do it in the full 30 days straight without missing so hopefully you will want to do the same so we can encourage each other and complain about the pain to each other.....lol

Replies

• danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    That would be me! I already own it and I was thinking about starting it tonight! 8-) Add me!
  • Today'll be my third day once I get around to it, and I'd love a support/complaint buddy, haha.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    I'm on day 5 level 1 so only a few days ahead of you..its a great workout and jillian will have you sweating for sure:)
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 577 Member
    I just started today. I'm a bit ashamed to say, I did not do very well at all. I made it about 13 minutes in and thought I might fall over! I am significantly over weight and only a week into my weight loss journey. I know I will gain strength and will make it through - just gotta keep with it.

Add me as a friend!
  • Dixie126
    Dixie126 Posts: 28 Member
    Just got my copy of 30 day shred......anyone starting today or in the next day or two......would be great to have someone do this with.....my plan is to do it in the full 30 days straight without missing so hopefully you will want to do the same so we can encourage each other and complain about the pain to each other.....lol

Hi
    I was going to start today too. This will help motivate me to actually do it!
  • navyw1fe
    I just started today. I'm a bit ashamed to say, I did not do very well at all. I made it about 13 minutes in and thought I might fall over! I am significantly over weight and only a week into my weight loss journey. I know I will gain strength and will make it through - just gotta keep with it.

Add me as a friend!

the 1st day i started 30ds i had to stop a few times to catch my breath now that im on day 5 i only stopped once about 1/2 thru..tomorrow try and shoot for 14 mins and so on...im about 2 1/2 weeks into my weight loss journey and can already tell a difference in my mid-section with mfp and 30ds..just keep at it and know that theres millions of other people doing the same thing your doing:)
  • I just started today. I'm a bit ashamed to say, I did not do very well at all. I made it about 13 minutes in and thought I might fall over! I am significantly over weight and only a week into my weight loss journey. I know I will gain strength and will make it through - just gotta keep with it.

Add me as a friend!

the 1st day i started 30ds i had to stop a few times to catch my breath now that im on day 5 i only stopped once about 1/2 thru..tomorrow try and shoot for 14 mins and so on...im about 2 1/2 weeks into my weight loss journey and can already tell a difference in my mid-section with mfp and 30ds..just keep at it and know that theres millions of other people doing the same thing your doing:)

it's my first day too just finish and i am exhausted!! i had to stop a couple of time but i made it thru !! i'm happy and tomorrow will be better!!!
  • I just started today. I'm a bit ashamed to say, I did not do very well at all. I made it about 13 minutes in and thought I might fall over! I am significantly over weight and only a week into my weight loss journey. I know I will gain strength and will make it through - just gotta keep with it.

Add me as a friend!

it's my first day too just finish and i am exhausted!! i had to stop a couple of time but i made it thru !! i'm happy and tomorrow will be better!!! can someone tell how munch calories i have to put in my diary
  • Mandakat17
    Mandakat17 Posts: 105
    Just got done with my first day. Wow...i thought I was in better shape than I am.
    Have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow!! Good luck everyone!!!
  • I started it today yah!! I made it through but my knee hurts a little from lunges. I'm gonna ice it a bit tonight. What do you log it under in the exercise area?
  • navyw1fe
    I started it today yah!! I made it through but my knee hurts a little from lunges. I'm gonna ice it a bit tonight. What do you log it under in the exercise area?

my knees are soo sore too:( been putting ice on them since this morning..and u log under cardio circuit training for 20mins!