Not diet related but still SUCESS!!!

I'm so happy:laugh: Yesterday I had this big final presentation for college. I had to make a powerpoint, stand up and talk about Accounting for 12 minutes. I was so neverous beforehand, I was actually neverous eating! I never do that!!:noway:

Afterwards I was talking to my teacher and she said I had an "A" on my presentation!!!! I felt so relieved.

The thing that makes me fel even happier is that I stepped on the scale today and I actually lost weight! I thought I would have gained because of all that eating I did! Soo happy:heart:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I'm so happy:laugh: Yesterday I had this big final presentation for college. I had to make a powerpoint, stand up and talk about Accounting for 12 minutes. I was so neverous beforehand, I was actually neverous eating! I never do that!!:noway:

Afterwards I was talking to my teacher and she said I had an "A" on my presentation!!!! I felt so relieved.

The thing that makes me fel even happier is that I stepped on the scale today and I actually lost weight! I thought I would have gained because of all that eating I did! Soo happy:heart:
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    YAY for your A and your weight loss!!!!:smile:
    I know you are glad to have that presentation behind you.....some that I did in college were a little nerve racking....

Keep On Keepin' On!!!!:smile::smile:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Yay for all successes!!! And A's ROCK!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Great JOB!!!

Congratulations on both accomplishments.
  • YAY WTG! That is an awesome success!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Congratulations!!!! :bigsmile:

I know that nerves are hard to overcome, but you did it! And, you lost weight in the process, so that makes you awesome. :laugh:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I think that pound was just the wieght of that presentation on my consicience:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!