Need encouragment after dropping 71lbs

mandiMæ
mandiMæ Posts: 1
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Heyyy thanks for reading!

So I have lost 71lbs (23lbs thanks to my fitness pal) but recently I have been making poor diet decisions and I feel drained. Basicaly Im getting lazy. I have gained 4 pounds back and Im crushed. Im worried I will gain it back. My new goal is to hit 130, Im at 158 right now.

I just want to add positive ppl that will offer advice or support.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    Just hop back on the wagon girl, you have came sooo far
    and are so close to your goals you can and will do it!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Don't you realise that it is people like you, who have done so well that are the inspiration for people like me who are just starting, Dig deep and keep going you have done an amazing job so far it would be such a shame to waste all that effort on the home stretch. You can do it.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    I feel almost the same (i'm stuck at 72lbs lost) my goals just seem so far away and with 3-4 weeks of hardwork and effort making no difference i just feel so bleurgh!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    It is never too late to get back on track, especially since you've only gained 4lb, you're not too far off. You may not have energy because of the poor diet, try fixing that and add in exercise when you're energy's back. You can do it :)
  • Congrats on the weight you have lost so far! You can do it; I think that everyone experiences a bit of a lull, but wake up tomorrow morning with the conviction to keep going.

Yeah! :)

9334020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    My philosophy is if you need time off, okay, but no gaining weight! You are welcome to change your MFP goals to maintenance, but no gaining weight! You can't go back to the way things were before. There is a middle ground between losing and gaining. It is called maintaining and it takes change and work as well. You have to change for the rest of your life.

Are you taking a muliti vitamin? Make site you're getting iron and D. Work your way back to energy. Work your way back to a losing mindset. I'm glad you're reaching out. Happy to be friends. You got this!
  • sandi228
    sandi228 Posts: 72 Member
    Everyone has weak days and you just have to pick yourself up and move on. Make better choices the next day. You have to rely on yourself to get where you want to be, only you can stop yourself from eating badly. Think before you make a choice of food to eat, why am I eating this am I really hungry? I am a stress eater and trust me I eat badly when stressed, I have to consciously make myself not eat badly, I found that if I got up and went for a walk that I felt better without the bad choice and I didn't have any guilt with falling into old patterns. Every day is a struggle and old habits are hard to break but if you find you want to lose the weight that you can do this!!! Take a good look in the mirror and tell yourself that you're worth it!!! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! Now get going and do this!!!
This discussion has been closed.