everyone lost weight, and I found it.

Options
Hey all!

My name is Lauren. I am from Boston MA. I have struggled for years with weight problems. I keep falling off my diet plan due to a very busy work and school schedule. I have a hard time loosing weight to begin with. But, I am excited to be here, once again and this time, I plan on really sticking to my weight loss plan. Anyone our there having/had same struggles?

Replies

• shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I think you've found the right group; we all struggle. Post, add friends, (add me I lived in Boston for 10 years!) and stay involved. It will rub off on you.

I have to mention how much I like the title of your post, I have a theory that there is the same amount of fat in the world, it just shifts from person to person. :tongue:
  • kmac420
    kmac420 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm a busy girl too! I'm in a competitive graduate program and can often spend long hours at school, so I pack tons of food - I have found this to be the difference between me starving and eating everything in sight vs. me staying on track and fitting in my jeans! I have found that eating 6 times a day really makes a difference in how I feel and how much I have to eat when I sit down to a meal. If you friend me, you can check out my food diary - otherwise, I get a lot of recipes from http://www.hungry-girl.com/ so check it out! Good luck girly
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    i think my weight doesn't want to leave me - it is so slow to come off. Add me as a friend- I'll be here awhile :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Title is soooo funny!