Shocking!

Options
2»

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Chili's is the worst! My favorite meal there, the chicken crisper meal, is over 1800 calories!! :sad: When I found that out, I looked at their nutritional info to try to find something I could eat there, but everything is 1000 calories or more.

Chicken Fajitas are less than 1000 - as long as yo don't eat the rice and beans and all 3 tortillas. I usually eat just 2 tortillas and the chicken and veggies.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    footlong chili cheese dog at the local Root Beer stand - 750! yipes!

mmmmmm i mean yuck!!!! lol
  • amberleebrock
    Options
    Boston Pizza, my husband and I would share the cactus cut potatoes (830 cal), then I would have the Jambalaya Fettuccini (1480 cal) and garlic toast (180 cal) and we would share a dessert Chocolate Explosion (870 cal). That's a total of 2510 cal!!!!! Never again!!!
  • nurseluckie86
    Options
    I just started my fitness pal this week and did really well with sticking to my goal..However, today I had breakfast for dinner at bob evan's thinking it would be less calories and was totally shocked it was a whole 1400 calories for a breakfast.. It was good though.
    It is really crazy to think about calorie content prior to diet. insane.. no wonder I gained weight...