I hope no other days are like today

Options
Wanna know what I did today? Not ****. I lounged in bed, ate, and crept on your profile.
I got up twice to put my shoes on to go run, got ADD and did the dishes/straightened up the living room/played with my fatass 17 lb cat Beastmaster who needs to have his own MFP account.
Maybe its because today is my Sunday and after tomorrow I work for 7 days straight, or maybe I'm just happy to be home after being out of town for the weekend, I don't know.
Yell at me, be vicious, make me cry. Come on, I can handle it.

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i guess it depends on how often you do it ? i wont yell at ya..hell, sometimes we all need to be lazy, even tho sometimes we dont wanna..im sure a day like that here and there wont hurt..best of luck***yeah, your fatass cat thing was funny**:laugh: :wink:
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    LMFAO! Honest to say the least!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    It is okay to have days like this, but hahaha about your cat. That is funny. Every one of my Sundays, besides going to church is a very lazy day. The body needs rest and now you are on a new week of making it better than last week!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    At least you did something productive! Saturday was my lazy-around-and-play-with-doggies day. No dishes, no cleaning, lots of eating.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I like your honesty and sense of humor! I think we all have days like that every now and again. Sounds like you needed to recover from a busy weekend of traveling and you are facing a 7 day work week ahead. Makes sense you lacked motivation to get out and run. As long as its not habitual, I can't find the gumption to yell at you... Do it again tomorrow and expect a little harrassment in the motivation realm. haha
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic! Sometimes you gotta chill with your fat cat. You're fine, no worries. Doesn't everybody need a day to lay around and do nothing? I think you should get your cat an MFP account with a blog and everything. Hilarious!
  • Wibikerlady
    Wibikerlady Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It is okay to have days like this, but hahaha about your cat. That is funny. Every one of my Sundays, besides going to church is a very lazy day. The body needs rest and now you are on a new week of making it better than last week!

AMEN!!! Sundays are usually my day of doing as LITTLE AS POSSIBLE!!! If I dont have to get up to pee, I dont!! LOL Yeah, that kinda lazy day!! LOLOL
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Tomorrow will def NOT be the same. I might even have convinced myself to go for a night run. As far as Beastmaster (fat monster), I have made him accounts before. He had his own Facebook until I decided to deactivate mine (and therefore his) because I felt like I spent too much time on it. The sad part is when I would log on to FB i would have about 2 notifications, and he would have 4 or 5. Whatever.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Awesome day, not every day can be a winner. Love the cat's name, Beastmaster....too funny!!!
  • countinonme
    Options
    Hey... U know what?? We all have days... KK? Just get back on track. NO sense in yellin and all that stuff... you sound like you have kicked your own backside... Get rolling again... We all have stuff to work through. I have my own stuff... Your still kind and loveable... Have a better one!
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Oh I am right there with you! This was my first day off in a long time and I JUST took the dog for a walk after getting pretty pissed at myself! And it took hours to even do that lol, I definitely sat on the couch reading magazines and watching stupid youtube videos. But you know what? Now that I took my dog for a walk I feel like cleaning or doing insanity, weird..but im all active now.

So who cares if you are lazy, we deserve a little laziness sometimes. Life is hectic so appreciate the moments of calm-nothingness. :)
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I wish my name was beastmaster.
  • tyrownp
    tyrownp Posts: 13
    Options
    lol hey your day was better then mines...my boss decides to order truckloads of pizza for the department, like we really needed it, we do nothing but sit in front of computers all day and think and type and now hear comes the temptation I dont need... people around me pumping their jaws with pizza, so what did I do, I joined with guilt....not ONE...wish I could have stopped at TWO...but sadly FOUR slices, talking about derailed...I was silently cursing at my boss with every bite...and still wondering..."wow this is really good pizza where did they order this?" ...time to reboot to tomorrow
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I wish my name was beastmaster.

AND IT WAS SO!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I think your day sounds heavenly! I would pay to get a day like that LOL
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I make myself have one rest day a week. This weekend I had two because I had too much going on.