New Christmas Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• jenlob
    jenlob Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I could really use a challenge to keep me motivated. My current weight 236.6. Goal by 12/23 186. I just started this journey August 1st and am doing okay. I could really use snack and meal ideas from anyone if they have any. Also is anyone doing low carb at the same time? I did Atkins in the past and lost 50 pounds in a short time. I know my body loves carbs and have learned that it is better if I stay away from them as much as possible. So I'm not totally following Atkins but trying to stay low carb. It gets a little confusing though at times becasue I struggle to get enough calories in some days. Help!! I really want this to work this time.
  • sedgeworth
    Options
    I'm in. Didn't weigh myself this morning. I was bad over the weekend.
  • jadi97
    jadi97 Posts: 26
    Options
    My weekly weigh in today was 161.3 down 1.7 pounds. I like to round things so i consider it 2!!!!
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    well I was up not quite a whole pound.... went from 216.4 to my CW of 217.2
    I didn't go to the gym at all this weekend and hardly drank any water so I know that has a lot to do with it... Gotta work my butt off (literally) this week!
  • JoyfulSparkle
    Options
    starting weight:211
    current weight: 207.4
    goal: 185
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh-in: 322 (that's 3lbs down...Yayyy!!)
  • lisac1422
    lisac1422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm loving all these posts today! For those of you who just joined today, I'm just going to make your starting weight and your first week the same weight, unless you know your weight from last monday. Also for those of you just started today, I just need a current weight and a goal weight!

Btw this group will be CLOSED at midnight tonight! Sorry, but I will not be adding anyone else after that! Make sure you join before then if you haven't already!!

Good luck everyone, the spreadsheet with everyones totals and all will be posted later this week after everyone has weighed in!

And my current weight is 196, down 4 this week!
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join this challenge. Last week I was 149 and I stayed the same this week. My goal is 130.
  • matticrew
    Options
    down 3 pounds;)
    177!!!
  • Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My weight as of this morning is 165.8. A loss of 1.6 pounds. Though I'm not sure if we're recording losses yet.

So excited for Christmas!
  • chachilynn
    Options
    I'm in.

Todays weight 189.2
    Christmas GW: 155
  • klnguyen80
    Options
    Today's weigh-in....175 lbs...2 lbs. lost!!! Yeah!
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    SW: 234
    CW (monday weigh in): 232.5
    loss of 1.5 lbs yay! :-)
  • megansmom311
    Options
    MFPSW: 256.5
    CCSW: 215
    Week 1: 210

Woohoo!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    my weight this morning was 215.5!
  • ivette512
    ivette512 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm loving all these posts today! For those of you who just joined today, I'm just going to make your starting weight and your first week the same weight, unless you know your weight from last monday. Also for those of you just started today, I just need a current weight and a goal weight!

Btw this group will be CLOSED at midnight tonight! Sorry, but I will not be adding anyone else after that! Make sure you join before then if you haven't already!!

Good luck everyone, the spreadsheet with everyones totals and all will be posted later this week after everyone has weighed in!

And my current weight is 196, down 4 this week!
  • mal002
    mal002 Posts: 5
    Options
    todays weight: 140
  • ivette512
    ivette512 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My Weight on Monday 8/8 was 148.2
    Current weight Monday 8/15 is 145.8
    Goal Weight for christmas is 128.0
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll have my CW for you tomorrow as I didn't weigh in this morning. My GW for Christmas is 190.
  • Honey1990
    Options
    how do we join the group? i put my weight in last week and plan on weighing in today. Is there something special we need to do to join the group?