Hello frustrated Newbie Here

:mad: I am new here and very frustrated with my weight...i am looking for new friends and support as well as giving support.....My name is Yari, i am from new york and a mother of two beautiful kiddies....i have been at this weight for about two years now and can't seem to get under 180...I look forward to meeting new people on this site.

Replies

• :mad: I am new here and very frustrated with my weight...i am looking for new friends and support as well as giving support.....My name is Yari, i am from new york and a mother of two beautiful kiddies....i have been at this weight for about two years now and can't seem to get under 180...I look forward to meeting new people on this site.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    :mad: I am new here and very frustrated with my weight...i am looking for new friends and support as well as giving support.....My name is Yari, i am from new york and a mother of two beautiful kiddies....i have been at this weight for about two years now and can't seem to get under 180...I look forward to meeting new people on this site.

Welcome!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome! This site can really help you lose the weight if you use the food diary and exercise diary. Once you start logging the food you eat, you will see just how many calories are going in. It's a real eye opener.

Good luck on this new journey to a healthier you...stick with it and you'll see results.
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Don't get upset. I've been in the upper 180's for a good year now and thought I was doing everything right but still wasn't loosing any weight. I joined MFP this Novemer and have lost 2 lbs. I think I finally figured out how to put everything together (calories and exercise). You'll do great, trust me!