Halfway there!!!!

Options
hi fellow MFPers!!

I started dieting 5 weeks ago today and have currently lost 34lbs, I have another 31lbs-34lbs to go to get to my target weight....any advice and motivation for a busy working mum of two would be super appreciated!!!!!

Replies

• Charrah
    Charrah Posts: 60
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing loss! Congratulations and super well done! How have you done it? Good luck with the rest of your journey, you'll be at your goal in no time.
    xxx
  • Revcminor
    Options
    It sounds to me like you are losing too quickly. Slow down!!! You don't want to boomerang back up as soon as you stop dieting.
  • emerald81
    Options
    In all honesty I am a massive comfort eater, I just love food. My husband spends so much time away with the army, and I tend to snack constantly but having reached 15st 5.5 I had enough. So on a low cal diet 3 sensible uber healthy meals a day,3litres of water a day and I take a multivitamin every night. I haven't had pop,tea/coffee,snacks or chocolate at all be super strict and I am so greedy if I start. I had two weeks off after week four as went to Austria and I ate what I wanted whenever and gained a pound,so was pleased to get bk on it last week!!! I don't have time for exercise as so busy. Thanks for your lovely comment....how's ur journey going? X
  • emerald81
    Options
    It sounds to me like you are losing too quickly. Slow down!!! You don't want to boomerang back up as soon as you stop dieting.

I get weighed with my nurse every week,and record what I eat. She said it's enough for me and I am getting everything I need. I feel better that I ever have, I have loads more energy. I knew it would come off quick to begin with but I am under no illusion I know it will slow down now. It won't boomerang back on as I have made a lifestyle change and am determined to change my relationship with food forever!!!