My Living Will! (FUNNY)

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Last night my best friend and I were sitting in the den when I said, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive.. That would be no quality of life at all, If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a *****!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Last night my best friend and I were sitting in the den when I said, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive.. That would be no quality of life at all, If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a *****!

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    EPIC LOL!!!:heart:
  • TamTastic
    Shannon needs to read this one!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member

I think Shannon may go into a vegetative state if her wine was thrown out! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic

I think Shannon may go into a vegetative state if her wine was thrown out! :bigsmile:
    SOOOOOOOOOOO true!!! :laugh:
  • mizzymiz

Hey, Severed Head Girl!!! Howdy!

Hi Governor.

-SHG
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    :noway: :noway:

This is just no laughing matter.

*sneaks away to make sure bottle of wine is unharmed*
  • TamTastic

Hi Governor.

-SHG
    At least you aren't "Sloppy girl on couch":grumble:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member

I would not want to be anywhere nearby.
  • mizzymiz

Hi Governor.

-SHG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We could give you an abbreviation too? SGC? hmm?

Or you could just post a leg shot and put them out of their misery....I am sure everyone would forget about SGC in that case. :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • TamTastic

Hi Governor.

-SHG

Or you could just post a leg shot and put them out of their misery....I am sure everyone would forget about SGC in that case. :bigsmile: :smokin:
    But torturing them with knowing it exists without showing them is a big part of the fun!! :wink: :laugh: :devil:

And I think we should have SEXY in there.......SSHG = Sexy Severed Head Girl........and I can be SSGC=Sexy Sloppy Girl on Couch!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mizzymiz

But torturing them with knowing it exists without showing them is a big part of the fun!! :wink: :laugh: :devil:

And I think we should have SEXY in there.......SSHG = Sexy Severed Head Girl........and I can be SSGC=Sexy Sloppy Girl on Couch!!! :laugh: :laugh:

oh! Heck yes! I'm feeling much sexier already. :smokin:

So, SSGC, you going to hook yourself back up to that wine soon? :drinker:
  • TamTastic

I have to drive into Manhattan soon! (I live in the suburbs in CT)......to pick up DH and his sister and her boyfriend and then we are all driving out to PA to his moms.......I am leaving in an hour.

BUT, once we get to PA, I know his mom will have some wine for me!!!!!!:bigsmile: :tongue:

Then I'll be Sexy Sloppy DRUNK girl on couch!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
  • mizzymiz

I have to drive into Manhattan soon! (I live in the suburbs in CT)......to pick up DH and his sister and her boyfriend and then we are all driving out to PA to his moms.......I am leaving in an hour.

BUT, once we get to PA, I know his mom will have some wine for me!!!!!!:bigsmile: :tongue:

Oh, I am so glad that we have the option of adding 'DRUNK' into our names, because (let's be honest) we need it! :drinker:

Maybe your DH will even be so kind to take pictures of you while drunk and you can post those next time you have to bail me out! I mean, drunk and on a couch has to beat sloppy on the couch, right?

...Mabye my DH will take a pic of me where you can actually seem my neck... but then again, if we can make sloppy and severed look sexy, then heck, we can make anything look good! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic

Oh, I am so glad that we have the option of adding 'DRUNK' into our names, because (let's be honest) we need it! :drinker:

Maybe your DH will even be so kind to take pictures of you while drunk and you can post those next time you have to bail me out! I mean, drunk and on a couch has to beat sloppy on the couch, right?

...Mabye my DH will take a pic of me where you can actually seem my neck... but then again, if we can make sloppy and severed look sexy, then heck, we can make anything look good! :bigsmile:

Where have you been all my life??? We share a brain!!! :huh: :noway: :wink:

I am sure there will be pics from the next couple of days!! Shannon has nicknamed me shutterbug!! :laugh: :laugh:

And there is always room for drunk in our names!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Woooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Let's get drunk!!!!!!!!!! five.gifboogiesmilie.gifa084.gif0002019D.gifbeer.gif

:love: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic

BEST. POST. EVER.
    It is, is it???????????? :angry:
This discussion has been closed.