Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tatts Tuesday!!

13»

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    <<<<<
    MY FAV!!!!!
  • my pic already has my fave tat on it.... on my chest!! :)
  • <---- Here's mine
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Here's mine :smile:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    <
    here's mine! (It's of my ninja)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    life is beautiful ♥
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    I'll play.
    One of a few.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    Must go find a pic of mine....Posting soon. it is for Hurrican Katrina...This is an old pic from when I first got it. I have since added blue to the water
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Oh neat! Im in on this one!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Here is mine, getting another soon :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Sure do enjoy looking at these. I don't have a pic of mine, and since it is sorta difficult to get to, I can't exactly post a quick picture. Mine looks a little like this, only with negative space in the middle in the shape of a heart.

appletat.jpg
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Mine has been my profile pic for awhile.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Must go find a pic of mine....Posting soon. it is for Hurrican Katrina...This is an old pic from when I first got it. I have since added blue to the water

Awesome, love the fleur de lis!! Very nice!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    <
    one of two
  • I'm up!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    <---- Here's mine :) My daughter's name is Katherine Rose. I got this when she was a year old. I have yet to get one for my son. Thinking of a mean teddy bear for him and a bulldog for my husband :)
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    <
    this is my very first tattoo! My life journey has always been about finding harmony, in my music, my friendships, my love, my faith etc The center of the flower is the universal symbol for oneness/harmony. I had the main symbol done in red because when I look at my wrist from the side its a W and this represents my biological father and my grandfather who are both passed away. It is also the first letter of my new last name! Its on my Left Wrist.

edit - oh boo....you can't see the flourish on the sides because of the size of the photo I guess!!! Click on the pic if you want to see the whole thing!
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    RIP Dad, love and miss you always.