Starting Oxyelite Pro Today!!

I have had the pills for over a month (given to me) why not give em a whirl..

Took the first one this morning and then I worked out for 60 minutes with my trainer about 25 minutes later...HOLY ENERGY!

Now lets see if we get any weight loss results!!

How have you done taking it??

Replies

• ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    good luck sleeping...I took oxyelite for a few months..all it did was kill my appetite and I got no more than 3 hours of sleep per night while on it..
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    You'll do great on it! I lost 38.2 lbs on my first round of it. I documented my journey on youtube also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWAymITeQYE

Make sure you take it per the directions and if you are not hungry there is really no need to take that second pill everyday. I don't take 2 pills a day unless I am dragging or feel that I am really hungry.
  • Dezlyn67
    Dezlyn67 Posts: 28 Member
    I take 3 a day and they seem to do nothing for me, but I am going to finish the bottle (almost finished).

I like Roxy Lean a lot better. They give me much energy and I can tell when they kick in. I will be going back to the Roxy Lean as soon as I finish with the Oxyelite.

But I do wish you much success on the Oxyelite Pro!
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    I've been taking it too. The first week I lost 6 pounds. The second week I gained it all back. The third week I've lost it all again. I haven't really noticed any energy gains. But my wife has said that she thinks I've been more aggressive. And I will admit that I have been having a kind of short fuse lately. Don't know for sure if it is related though. (Libido has been off the charts too during this time!).

I think the key is to drink water. The first and third weeks I've been drinking over a gallon a day and I lost weight. I pee constantly but oh well. The second week when I gained the weight back, I didn't drink as much and was outside doing a lot of work so really needed the extra water. I'm gonna finish this bottle and then lay off for a while and see what happens.

Nearly everyone else I know has had great results with it so I hope it works out for you!!
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    OxyElite Pro! Taking it now~ results below!
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    OxyElite Pro! Taking it now~ results below!

Dang!!! That is awesome!! How long have you been taking it?
  • Bump