Labor day 6 Weeks Challenge **(CLOSED)***

Options
Hello Labor day Challengers!

I tought it would be best to start a new tread due to new members trying to join. Due to the hard work put in to it I thought it would be best to start a new one, with "CLOSED" on the title.

However, here is this week's Chart!
laborday6wkschallengechartwk2.jpg

I see a lot of amazing progress! Great job to you all.

Replies

• tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Emely the chart looks great! There are some people who have really been rocking it, great job!!!! I wish I could say the same for me. Things have just gotten out of control crazy and stressfull since this started and I haven't been able to get my workouts in. I have been beyond tired, fighting migrains (haven't had those in years), just so hungry. I have had to cut getting up early to workout the last couple of weeks, can't keep my eyes open while driving to work or while at work. Have not had the time and or motivation to go to the gym during lunch. I don't know what is the matter with me? I was doing great with getting up at least 4 or 5 days a week to work out in the morning and then making the gym 3 to 4 times a week during lunch. And sticking to my healthy eating. But the last two weeks, i just crave junk and lots of it. :sad: so sad, i so wanted to me my goal by labor day and finally have accomplished what I set out to accomplish four and a half years ago. :explode:
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Emely the chart looks great! There are some people who have really been rocking it, great job!!!! I wish I could say the same for me. Things have just gotten out of control crazy and stressfull since this started and I haven't been able to get my workouts in. I have been beyond tired, fighting migrains (haven't had those in years), just so hungry. I have had to cut getting up early to workout the last couple of weeks, can't keep my eyes open while driving to work or while at work. Have not had the time and or motivation to go to the gym during lunch. I don't know what is the matter with me? I was doing great with getting up at least 4 or 5 days a week to work out in the morning and then making the gym 3 to 4 times a week during lunch. And sticking to my healthy eating. But the last two weeks, i just crave junk and lots of it. :sad: so sad, i so wanted to me my goal by labor day and finally have accomplished what I set out to accomplish four and a half years ago. :explode:

I completely know what you mean. I am here with you on that, I feel the same. In the morning I feel my body so heavy and tired I don't want to get up. I normally weight my self in the mornings, but because I feel so tired I don't even want to weight myself anymore. I don't crave junk food (just yet), but I sure the craving comes from all the unhealthy eating and saddenly making a change. We just have to stay and be strong. It's for our own good. We will be happier in the long run. But please let's stay in touch and coach eachother in this rough journey!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your hard work!
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
  • cafaria67
    Options
    The chart is looking great!! Keep up the good work, ladies!!! For those of you that are struggling....but those "bad" days behind you and focus on what you've acheived so far! It's so easy to get down on yourself, but you need to fight it! Don't lose sight on you goal....you CAN reach it!!

tashry: I am so sorry about the loss of your Grandfather. :( Sending big hugs your way.
  • kbirk1963
    Options
    yes, the chart looks great! keep up the good work everyone.
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i had posted my current weight on your post, but its not on the chart. im down to 218.0 great progress everyone! and those who havent lost, keep on trucking, you can do this!!

btw, the chart does look very great! :)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I feel good this week!!! I'm hoping for a whole number. !!!
  • laurstarks
    Options
    i have completely neglected MFP in the past few weeks. between birthdays, a wedding, and family in town, i kind of stopped worrying as much about my diet. sorry for the blank weeks! in a strange turn of events, even though i've been munching on m&ms the past few days, i somehow managed to lose 4 pounds since my last weigh in (159). maybe my body was grateful for some sugar after the diet i've been on, haha.

today's weight: 155

i promise to be more on the ball now! :blushing:
  • kbirk1963
    Options
    Weighed in this morning; still at 201. Didn't loose, didn't gain. I'll accept that! Work harder this coming week. Push harder to exercise.
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    254.8 great week. Battled tom, constipation, temptation.
  • tlcAK
    Options
    183 lost a pound! YEAH!!!
  • cafaria67
    Options
    Nice job, ladies!!!

I'm down 3 lbs this week! 160 lbs now! 6 lbs to reach my labor day goal!
  • cafaria67
    Options
    :flowerforyou: BUMP
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Nice job, ladies!!!

I'm down 3 lbs this week! 160 lbs now! 6 lbs to reach my labor day goal!

Awesome job!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Weight today 251 down 2lbs since last week.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I posted on the old thread, I was confused because I didn't know there was a new thread and thought I got left out. I just found it and see my name is on the list, so I'll go ahead and post here.

I'm still at 275. I know I haven't started out great, but the last few days have been better and there will be be a loss next week! I started exercising again and have stayed under my calories the last 3 days in a row. Unfortunately, I've gained 5 pounds since starting this challenge, so I probably won't meet my original goal, but my goal is still to be less than I started with.

Great job to all of you who are losing weight and working toward your goal!!

Thanks for the chart. Like I said, next week there will be a loss by my name! :smile:
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the hard work. This week my weight stayed the same. I went on vacation so that's probably why...
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    bump