My HUGE NSV

krash999
krash999 Posts: 476 Member
ok so mabe to alot of you it isn't huge, but to me it is. about 2 years ago when i wasn' even at my biggest i tried to walk to my parents house about 2 or so miles away from my work and only made it less than 1/4 the way there and i had to stop and rest all the time and even then it took me like half and hour to make it half a mile. well yesterday i decided to try it again. not only did i make it the whole way, but it only took me 15 minutes to make it to the point i almost collapsed at the last time. and that was with having to stop and allow traffic to pass so i could get across a busy intersection. on top of that i did not have to stop and take a break on the trip at all. to me that is HUGE. the whole trip only took me about 47 minutes.

Replies

• CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    That is huge!!. Congratulations on your NSV.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Whoo hoo! Way to go! Soon, you'll be jogging there. :)
  • That is huge and that's amazing! Excellent work!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    congrats!. its awesome when we realize how much more stamina we have
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    i mean it was kinda warm here, but it was windy and cloudy, but i didnt even start sweating till i was almost 10 or 15 minutes into the walk.... used to i would have started sweating walking to the front door of the building.
  • traceyj3
    traceyj3 Posts: 13
    That is great! It's such a motivator to see those kind of results. It makes it easier for you to keep going. Before i found MFP, I lost about 40 lbs, and just that made such a difference in how I could move around and get things done. I know what you are talking about.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Awesome NSV! You bet this is a big deal. Congradulations and keep it up.:happy:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    FANTASTIC!!! that's just amazing! keep it up!
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Congrats! That is a WONDERFUL NSV!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    That is FAN-STINKIN-TASTIC!!
    Way To Go!
    Be very proud of yourself :D
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Great NSV motoring under you own power is one of the best feelings I know!!!!
  • That is AWESOME!! Never allow yourself the thought that YOUR nsv is small...It's YOUR VICTORY...and that makes it HUGE!! :o) Keep it up!
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    That rocks!!! What an awesome NSV! Keep it up!!!!!! :smile:
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    I'd say that's pretty big! Congratulations! :)
  • Awesome!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    That is FANTASTIC!!!
  • Congrats! That is awesome.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    that is SO awesome :):)
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Awesome!!
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Love it! Your story is inspiring. Can't wait for the next NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!