How to get abs like Lady Gaga!

Options
13»

Replies

• MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This forum inspired me to make this post on my wall, but for those of you who are not friends with me, I thought for once I'd make a post on the forums (usually don't because people seem to be very negative lately on them)....

☆★☆ [I apologize for this long post ahead of time but please read because I think it just may change your outlook on life] … ☆★☆ OK I know most of us want to be "picture perfect" or the "ideal" in one way or another, mainly because of the society we live in - where btw EVERYTHING you ever see in the media is modified by computers (please watch this video (among many others out there) if you don't believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U) ... but everyone needs to take a step back and realize we are all unique, we are not going to look like a certain person - no matter how hard you try, your genes are different and that makes you who you are, which is AWESOME! Your goals should not be to look like a certain person; instead, you should strive to be the best person you can be all around! Life is purely what you make of it and you can only get out of it what you are willing to put into it. I think it was well said in Step Up 2 - "Don't give up, just be you, cuz life's too short to be anybody else.” LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST, ALWAYS TRY YOUR HARDEST, DON’T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED, AND THINK OPTIMISTICALLY (because there is always a positive and negative to every situation-it becomes positive if you think of it that way-I pondered this a lot last night – look into the LAW OF ATTRACTION-it seriously could change your life!). You only have one life to live, make it the best you can – it is too short to be anything but happy. You and only you can make yourself truly happy – and that is your main responsibility to yourself over anything else in life, regardless of your situation. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." -Arthur Ashe. And remember "When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."-Nicholas Sparks, Dear John. I hope this inspires you all to take that step back and refocus on what is important in your life. ☆★☆
    I LOVE you for this! THANK YOU!! ;)