Hi everyone

inkyaddict
inkyaddict Posts: 3
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
I finally went to the dr yesterday for a regular check up and realized I have gained way more weight than I thought I had gained. I was able to tale to him about it and get on a plan. I have always eaten ok and been active, but now turning 37 my body has changed. Looking forward to getting on track and doing what I know I should be doing. I have never been over weight in my life, but since I quit my job in Feb 2011 I have gained a lot of weight for various reasons. This is the first day of the rest of my life!

Replies

• Hi Jess, and welcome to MFP! I'm new here too. I've already found a lot of encouragement here and hope to be able to reach my goals with help of the tools on this site, and the encouragement of the friends I've made on here. Good luck and feel free to friend me if you like.

Chris
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Hi Jess, good decision you made on signing up here in MFP! This site is great! You'll find lots of encouragement and motivation from others. Good luck in your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Hi Jess, and welcome to MFP! I'm new here too. I've already found a lot of encouragement here and hope to be able to reach my goals with help of the tools on this site, and the encouragement of the friends I've made on here. Good luck and feel free to friend me if you like.

Chris

Hi Chis,

It's nice to see another Texan here in MFP! I'm from Denton, TX
This discussion has been closed.