NEW HERE=NO FITNESS FRIENDS!

Options
GG70
GG70 Posts: 232 Member
Hi.. My name is Gayle.. I am the mother of 3. just signed on here.. stumbled upon it online.. don't know anyone on here yet but would love to have more friends here to help encourage and motivate one another. Simply looking for people around the same age and life situation as we are more relate-able.. : ) Not 100% sure how this all works but I figured I would reach out first and see what happens. I have lost 11 lbs so far.. even though it says 0 here. I am starting on here as if I JUST started even though been in a good healthy routine for 8 weeks now.. anyway wish you luck.. hopefully we can help each other.

Replies

• Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I added You
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hi Gayle, you're in the right place. Add me! I have a support group with a bunch of people who all have different goals, but are all equally supporting of each other. It's called, quite simply, hm_day's Support Group, and it's always open, just feel free to chat :)
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello you can invite me if you like. My name is Kristal and I am fairly new my stuff. I have found that everyone is nice and always has an encouraging word. Good Luck
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard! You've come to the right place!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! U can add me
  • ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello Welcome to MFP, sending you a request:) Glad your with us!!!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. I added you as a friend. I am a Mom to two kids. I'm struggling with weight loss and just getting healthy in general. I'll send you as much support as you need.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent you a friend request. Look forward to celebrating success with you.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! This site is so amazing and has made all the difference for me. Feel free to add me if you like, it is always great having new friends to keep you on track! Good luck!
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me if you would like to!:smile:
  • kelpaint
    kelpaint Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Gayle! Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. This is a wonderful community. I am fairly new and love the accountability and support.
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome to MFP!! Sent u a friend request - am similar age to u & also struggled once got to 40!!! Loads of support on here :flowerforyou:
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great resource. I wish you all sorts of luck with your journey!!!!

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • sparks10
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here too. You can add me and I'll add you :)
  • trishc39076
    Options
    I also have 3 kids and am new to this site. Add me. Maybe we can help motivate each other!
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend, I am fairly new here as well :)
  • xcmom
    xcmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey! Sent you a request.
  • janielee78
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I sent you a friend request! I am new too!