Breakfast Ideas??

Options
2»

Replies

• BlueAventer
    Options
    I usually eat a bowl of regular oatmeal with some honey. And I do snack before lunch. :smile:
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    I eat Total cereal with light Almond milk. I used to eat the Special K, but decided to switch.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You need protein ! Cottge cheese and fruit, turkey sausage and eggs (or egg whites) but keep hunger away with protein!

I fully agree with the protein. I eat cottage cheese with different fruits monday thru friday. The protien in the cottage cheese keeps me full. On weekends, when I am off, I do egg white omelettes with veggies, center cut bacon and 2% cheese.
  • acctinatl
    Options
    Check out Kellog's Corn Pops. One cup (w/o milk) is 120 calories, 0 fat, and it has many vitamins and fiber. I love the sweet taste. I find the 1 cup with 1/2 cup skim milk (180 cals combined) to be very satisfying.
  • slimndownat48
    slimndownat48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I make a prot. shake every morning....mixing up my fruit for variety. I can drink it on the run and it stays with me for pretty much the whole morning.
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    I like Special K too...but because of my work schedule, I eat the cereal as a "2nd breakfast." I eat when I get up at 0330 in the AM...usually a smoothie or a Jimmy Dean D-Lights breakfast sandwich, and then about 7am while at work, I'll eat a bowl of cereal with Almond Vanilla Milk...that keeps me satisfied until lunchtime.
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    I like Special K too...but because of my work schedule, I eat the cereal as a "2nd breakfast." I eat when I get up at 0330 in the AM...usually a smoothie or a Jimmy Dean D-Lights breakfast sandwich, and then about 7am while at work, I'll eat a bowl of cereal with Almond Vanilla Milk...that keeps me satisfied until lunchtime.
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    Sorry...didn't mean to post twice..my computer is extremely slow today!
  • inkyaddict
    Options
    I drink this daily and am very full afterwards.

Berry Smoothie
    1/3 can coconut milk (full fat)
    1 scoop protein powder or 2 raw eggs (cage free organic)
    1 c. frozen berries (no sugar added)
    1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon

Stevia to taste