What's your favorite low-calorie indulgence?

Options

Replies

• KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Quaker caramel corn rice cake :) or dove dark chocolate with the little messages in the wrappers Mmm
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies...only 90 calories!

They taste soo good with milk:drinker:

I even warm them up in the microwave for about 10 seconds!! So yummy!

Never had the brownies but I love the Oats and Chocolate Fiber One Bars!

I've also bought the Fiber One brownies this week. They are the lightest, most tasty brownie I've ever had...I wonder if you can find a recipe for them somewhere! lol. Oh, I MUST try warming them up in the microwave. Sounds delicious.
  • pbeans
    pbeans Posts: 42
    Options
    Special K Chocolatey Pretzel bar. Salty and chocolate. Mmmm, and it's only 90 calories.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I can't eat skinny cow ice cream sandwiches because they're too sweet for my tastes. :( I'd love it if I could find a low-cal, semisweet one.

Fiber One brownies are awesome.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies...only 90 calories!

They taste soo good with milk:drinker:

I even warm them up in the microwave for about 10 seconds!! So yummy!

LOL I was just thinking about adding that cause I usually put it in there to make it melt....so tasty!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Carbsmart fudge bars 100 calories 3 net carbs
    Sugar free chocolate pudding with light whipped topping 95 calories
    Glutino pizza flavored crunchy breadsticks 9 sticks for 60 calories
    Laughing cow cheese queso chipotle 1wedge with 4 gluten free crackers 105 calories or 8 crackers for 175 calories
    Almond nut thins gluten free cheddar flavored 16 crackers for 130 calories
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    I can't eat skinny cow ice cream sandwiches because they're too sweet for my tastes. :( I'd love it if I could find a low-cal, semisweet one.

There are sugar free fudgesicles (can't remember the brand) that are 40 cals each and taste just as delicious as the real ones! And they aren't overly sweet!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    I love the medium iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts with skim milk and 2 splenda - 40 calories and Bryers makes this Triple chocolate ice cream bar that I think is super yummy and feels much more decadant then only 135 calories.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    jamba frozen treats.... they are great!
    Also, frozen cool whip (it tastes just like indulgent ice cream)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options

There are sugar free fudgesicles (can't remember the brand) that are 40 cals each and taste just as delicious as the real ones! And they aren't overly sweet!

Those are very good, not too sweet, the kids even love them, and they are low in calories!
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Clausen dill pickle halves (in the refrigerated section). I sometimes crave these. They are only 10 calories. Not bad except for the sodium.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I bought a popsicle mold and make a chai popsicle:
    1/2 cup unsweet almond milk - ~25 cals
    1 tbsp Big Train Chai powder- ~60 cals = 85 cals and it's really good! :smooched:
  • TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love Jell-o Temptations and have one pretty much every other day- they're avg around 140 cal depending on which flavor you get. We also have skinny cows in the freezer almost all the time and if I want something like Ben & Jerry's- I buy the tiny little 150 cal containers so I don't over indulge!
  • Monika135
    Options
    I just LOVE 100 calorie slim a bears! KLONDIKE!!!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fiber one peanut butter and chocolate brownie with cool whip....heated up of course! Yummy!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    MMM laughing cow cheese 4 sure! Rice Works (Rice chips) YUMMY! I like the salsa one! Spicy and crunchy! I get these at Metro (A&P) I live in Ontario, not sure if these are in the states or not. Bagel tops from Costco are yummy as well!
  • pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    Options
    Drumstick's Lil' Drums. They come in several different flavors. A total Drumstick fix for 110-120 calories, depending on the flavor. Great thread! So glad to hear some of these ideas.
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    oh yes lol, laughing cow - i'll eat them with anything that takes cheese (i'm a cheese lover) and sometimes smear them on my bread as kind of a mayo/cheese replacement. I like all the flavors but am still a litle stumped by the blue cheese. I also think they need to make a "cheese ball" version for cocktail parties hahahaha.

I LURVE jello temptations - double choc fudge, strawberry cheesecake and lemon merinue. I literally feeling like i'm eating pie.

The fudgecicles someone mentioned, those are great!! And i occassionaly indulge in those mini ben and jerry's!

I also love Otter Pops for some reason.

A banana with a tiny smear of peanut butter and drizzle of hershey chocolate (heck a dollop of fat free coolwhip!).

2 TB of trader joe's cilantro jalapeno hummus (80 cals) and some baby carrots...great and filling!

Plain Fage 0% Greek Yogurt with a drizzle of honey, sometimes a tiny bit of nuts or some fruit.
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Man you american's get all the best treats...I think I need to head across the line for a few treats! Sounds like a good way to bring my husband over from the dark side he is a treat FIEND!!!!!!! we are slowly slowly slowly working on portion control and only eating when your hungry with him!
  • beckysummer
    beckysummer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dave's Killer Bread. Hands down. It is the best bread I have ever eaten. While not totally low cal it is super high in fiber. I like to eat it with Athenos hummus.