Weird places you notice fat loss?

Options
13»

Replies

• Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've also lost my first 10 lbs and obvious losses visible round my waist (lost 5" from there!) but the less obvious was skin under my eye brows - I thought I was just getting old or the charlotte-rampling-heavy-hooded-eye look but I can now see them so must've just been fat - who knew!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Neck/chin, wrists, feet/ankles, butt, back.. I guess the fat loss is really spreading like wildfire now!
  • PrincessSparkle5253
    Options
    my fingers! my rings don't really fit anymore, they fall off all the time :( (they were expensive!)
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My butt is even flatter. This isn't really a good thing, I noticed because my long skirts now hang into my shoes and keep catching in the back.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The fat pad on the inside of my knees. I actually have a noticeable hollow there now (from all the running) and really need to have a pillow between my knees at night. Plus my hips - lying on a gym mat on my side is quite painful now!
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    I'm so jealous of those people who are claiming their fingers! I'm so wanting to get back into my wedding rings. I used to wear a six, and now my eights are too small :grumble:

I first saw it just under my knees, right at the top of my shin bones. There's a hollow there that wasn't before.

I'm also looking forward to my feet shrinking back...I used to wear a seven. Now I have to wear a nine wide because of the spread.
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options

You know what I want?????????????? Those lower back dimples that some slim girls have. What are those anyway????

I second that! what are those! i want some!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My hips right below my stomach or more sunken in and my thighs are thinner too. I can't wait to see my collarbones again!
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    You know what I want?????????????? Those lower back dimples that some slim girls have. What are those anyway????

Do they have a name besides "back dimples"? That's what I always called them...
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My elbows-- the fat from my upper arms isn't hanging over my elbows when I strighten my arms and my wrists.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I have been obese my whole life even as a small child and now being under 300 for the first time since 4th grade there are bones in my body I have never felt before. I was drying off after a shower a few weeks ago and thought I had a lump on the right side of my stomach I was freaked out then started laughing once I realized it was the top of my hip bone sticking out!:laugh: I also noticed the lower back boobs are almost gone- almost a straight shot down my back!:drinker:
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You know speaking of eye lids being fat.. my eyes look gigantic when I am skinny. For right now they are still pretty small from all the fat around them but I do notice my eyes getting wider! YAY :happy:
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options

Do they have a name besides "back dimples"? That's what I always called them...

They are actually called venus dimples.
  • Midori_i
    Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My belly is nearly as round as it was at worst times, and so are my thighs, but all my rings are too wide now, my wrists look freakishly thin, and I have dropped two shoe sizes. (And my feet were tiny to begin with.) GREAT. :S
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I have collar bones now and my wedding ring fits SO MUCH BETTER!! It used to cut off circulation to my finger....
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My underarms... I've been so excited that there's kind of an indention now!
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My feet and boobs too! Went from a 9 1/2 shoe to an 8, and from a DD to a C cup! Also, my forearms and hands. My hands look like they've aged about ten years with all the veins and tendons poking out of them, and my forearms each have a big vein that's popped up along the top. I think this from P90X. I never used to lift weights because I was afraid it would bulk me up, but I really like the strong, definied look it's giving me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!