putting on headphones

Options
My cube neighbors are eating chips again...

Chomp chomp

Crunch crunch

Makes me want Cheetos :(

Replies

• kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Grab some carrots and chew louder! *With your headphones on.* :bigsmile:
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Grab some carrots and chew louder! *With your headphones on.* :bigsmile:

can't delete... echo.. echo... echo....
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel slightly better, the people in my office like to go out and bring back things like Arby's and Penn Station, and then their fries stink up the whole place. I have to stop myself from running over and stealing them...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, There is only one other person who works in my building, and she rarely eats anything. I have to say working with her has helped me stay on track, I wouldn't be able to look her in the eye if I ever brough fast food in here. Our office fridge is stocked with yogurt, veggies, fuits, light string cheese and tea.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, There is only one other person who works in my building, and she rarely eats anything. I have to say working with her has helped me stay on track, I wouldn't be able to look her in the eye if I ever brough fast food in here. Our office fridge is stocked with yogurt, veggies, fuits, light string cheese and tea.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My co-worker does nothing but "chomp, chomp, chomp" ALL day long on peanuts.
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    There are a few in my office like that haha!!!!
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You need to get some apples to munch on. They can be kind of loud, too, if you know how to work it just right!