My Jillians 30 DS Results!

Options

Replies

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Oh my you look great. Motivation for me to get up and do Shred in the morning. Wow.
  • eventgal
    eventgal Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow! What incredible results! Is Jillian's work-out DVD too hard for beginners? I've only done cardio and some light (3 lb) weights.
  • eventgal
    Options
    Wow! What incredible results! Is Jillian's work-out DVD too hard for beginners? I've only done cardio and some light (3 lb) weights.
  • eventgal
    Options
    Oops, I don't know how I added that comment so many times. Sorry!!!
  • eventgal
    Options
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great results, I started her 3 days ago, however doubling up on the work-outs
    (ex: insanity fit test + level 1 JM30DS,
    yesterday did JM30SD 1&2,
    today did level 1 & 3 of the JM30SA),

since 20min is a short wk-out, I recently finished Insanity program, so anything less in length is not a good enough wk-out for me
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow you can see the difference on your abs and back!!!! Your looking great so keep it up
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great results!
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • livlinde
    livlinde Posts: 39
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I'll have to give that a try. :)
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    That is awesome! I love the shred!
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    Amazing results :-) You can definitely see a difference!! I've been doing this 1st time round & I've not done much exercise at all in the last few years, so to those wondering, beginners can do this!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD...so nice to see that someone is getting results from it.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I just bought the DVD...so nice to see that someone is getting results from it.

You'll hate it at first! And think that you can't go on, but I promise you, you can!
  • Ladytulip
    Ladytulip Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!! well done lady, that is inspiring, just ordered the DVD's online today... can not wait for them to arrive :)
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, I am on day 9 of l1 and this is great to see give me a boost to push through.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! well done!!!
  • jennyonthespot
    jennyonthespot Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! You are built exactly like me, and I just hit 136.5 this morning. It's such a great motivator to see someone with my build looking good. I'm getting that DVD!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!