stuck around 200lbs

Options
I dropped 25 lbs fairly easily just by tracking my food with this site in under 3 months however for the last three weeks i've been hovering right around 200. I excercise like crazy. I play racquetball at least 5 times per week and play tennis at least 4 times per week and go on strenous mountian bike rides at least 3 to 4 times per week. I'm 6"1' and eat under 2000 calaries daily but am burning between 2000 and 4000 calories per day (according to myfitnesspal's calculations.) I usually cut down the time i excersice when entering into myfitnesspal, for example: If I play 2 hours of racquetball i usually input 90 minutes to account for any down time between games. So if lossing weight were just calories in less calories out I would be 170lbs by now. Each night when I post my entries into myfitnesspal it says "if everyday were like today in 5 weeks you would weigh --- it's usually between 165 and 175 lbs but my weight isn't changing. I'm trying to be very accurate with my posts. If I eat peanut butter and choclate chips, which is very rare now, I post it.

I've been very focused on having a great breakfast everyday. I usually eat 3 egg whites plus 1 entire egg scrambled with steamed spinach and some beans with hot sauce. I usually get hungry within 2 hours of this breakfast and try to eat either salmon burgers with no bread, just mustard or veggie burgers for lunch.

Any ideas on how to accelerate fat and overall weight loss woudl be much appreciated. My goal weight is 180 lbs so I'm more than halfway there but I could use some fresh ideas.

Thanks.

Replies

• Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Damn double post!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Get a HRM to track what you are actually burning with exercise. You're probably 2X over what you think you are.
  • dkrakower
    dkrakower Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have a HRM. How do i determine how many calories i'm burning with it?