Another day

Options
So I woke up one morning after seeing a picture of myself and said to my husband "This is the day we are going to start losing weight." He looked at me laughed. We are a large family and joke all the time about how much work it takes to stay this big. Well let me tell you, That was nothing compared to getting it off. I have lost 16 and he has lost 27. We get mad. We want to quit, But another day comes and I keep going.

My children were eating the same junk I was. I look at my oldest beautiful daughter and say she is beautiful but WILL be picked on by the skinny girls and boys. Well she has lost a few oz also. She looks great in her swim suit.

I want to wake up each morning with the weight just gone. I work my butt off at the gym, eat better and I am on here ALL the time. I even use it as a way to distract myself from food. I hope I maintain this. I really want some great before and after pictures. You guys keep me going.

I weigh in every morning and I adjust my day by what the scale says. I am also taking measurements to show to myself that the scale is not playing a trick on me. It becomes unbearable at times. I took someone out today as part of my job and they went to Mcdonalds and got two double cheeseburgers. MInd you he is at ideal weight and never worries about it. I wanted to hit him over the head and take his food. NO JOKING. Really! So I grabbed my water fast and started chugging like I was at a frat party. I made it. Came back to the office. Had a good lunch and a reward snack. But this just showed me how much food is still in control.

Thanks for letting me babble. You guys are a great bunch of losers!!