new here

Options
Hi my name is Denise and i have had a weight problem all my life. i have tried every diet and have decided to stop dieting. i am eating better and exercising. i try stay at 1200 cal a day. i am coming here to log my progress and make friends. this time i hope to get it off and keep it off.:wink:

Replies

• dross313
    dross313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Denise and i have had a weight problem all my life. i have tried every diet and have decided to stop dieting. i am eating better and exercising. i try stay at 1200 cal a day. i am coming here to log my progress and make friends. this time i hope to get it off and keep it off.:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you & welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • dross313
    dross313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you!!!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome goodluck and you have come to the right place this site and the people here are great :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too.
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Aloha! :wink:
    Welcome to the MFP family! :bigsmile:
    Also, your picture is too cute! Bubbles was always my fave powerpuff girl.. :blushing: