HELP! I WANT COOKIES!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kellywithjustay
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven, all warm and melty are a trigger food for me. If I have one could eat a whole pan- but avoiding them altogether is impossible (as my husband likes them in his lunch)- so I feel your pain.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I find that the 130cal All-Bran chocolate chip bar thing kinda tastes like a cookie lol.
  • Melaniemj
    Melaniemj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i cant treat myself ive no self control one would lead to a packet;]
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    thanks everybody! i ended up having a Balance protein bar with caramel and chocolate. yummmmmm....
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When I have an intense sugar craving, drinking hot green tea helps. Not sure why. Maybe it's the opposing flavors that counteract each other, or the boost of antioxidants knock-outs the sugar urge... or it could just be all mental! Either way, it's worth a shot!
  • auntiepandie
    Options
    I get this all the time (it seems when you are trying to eat right it always happens), i get graham crackers with fudge on it (bought it from safeway, i can have 4 for a 100 calories) , After i have 4 i no longer what it any more, but i try to fit it in my eating in the day.
  • Bella7810
    Options
    If you want something that badly, then it's ok to allow yourself the indulgence as long as you don't go overboard. (1 cookie, not the whole bag type thing) I absolutely LOVE the snickerdoodle cookies by Enjoy Life. They are vegan (sounds gross, I know but go with me here) and gluten free. Low fat and low calories. Soooo good though! Enjoy Life also has cinnamon apple and a couple other flavors as well. Someone earlier suggested the FiberOne Brownies. those are awesome! I've eaten the SlimFast snack bars too. I think they are ridiculously small but they're perfect if you want (or NEED) something sweet and they're only 100 calories each.

Otherwise, give yourself a break and have a double stuffed chocolate covered Oreo!