Feeling disheartened after losing weight!

Long story short, i found out today my scales are wrong so instead of weighing 127lbs i actually weight 124lbs.
Now this might seem great, my bmis 19.4, i AM healthier, hey im only a pound away from my ultimate goal weight!-but the thing is, im disheartened i dont look better! I look mildly slimer, not at all what i had hoped to look at, at this weight! Im confused, it seems my body is hardly changing with this weightloss!
so do i keep going? do i try and tone more? lose more weight? I dont want to lose enough so i become 'underweight' ill just be disappointed if this is the best i look at a healthy weight. Or have i just become too obsessed and now i have an unhealthy body image!? :(

Replies

• rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    You're only eighteen. Your metabolism will slow with age, and it's best that you understand that now.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Try doing some strenth training, I bet you will be much happier with a little bit of lean muscle.
  • Without seeing before and after pictures, I can't tell you whether or not it's all in your head that you look the same.
    Are you exercising? Toning exercising and aerobics will help improve your fat to muscle ratio and help you look better at the same weight...
  • I agree - you may need to do some strength training to shape your body more the way you'd like it...
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    You can't usually tell weight loss in yourself, look at some old pictures next to some new pictures, you can usually tell the difference that way best!