Just found old images (Pics)

Options
littleali
littleali Posts: 179 Member
I am disgusted. The before pictures were taken in February 2010, the after pictures were taken today. That's what? 18 months? Not even two years! How could I ever let myself get so big and more importantly, I am so proud I'm changing myself. I was a teenager and hating my body and before I looked at these I saw no difference in my body...now? Wow...

I am 5ft 7" in both pictures but I think the Before must be about 220lbs, and the After is me at 144lbs.

16glap0.png

Replies

• emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    WOW TO GOOD FOR WORDS :O
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bloody well doen, you look fab!!
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This is, by far, the best before and after picture I've seen on here. You look amazing! <3
  • n3wlif3styl3
    Options
    you look so different! great job! :) i have a quick question, I hope this is not in anyway offensive but how did you get rid of your stretch marks? I have some on the sides of my stomach that won't go away (but I am not trying that hard...hopefully after I lose more weight I'll have the motivation to try to get rid of them)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    you look so different! great job! :) i have a quick question, I hope this is not in anyway offensive but how did you get rid of your stretch marks? I have some on the sides of my stomach that won't go away (but I am not trying that hard...hopefully after I lose more weight I'll have the motivation to try to get rid of them)

Ditto on the stretch marks
  • littleali
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! I had to find my appendix scar to check the before really was me LOL!
    And Kerry, they haven't gone away, just faded MASSIVELY. They are all white now pretty much (besides a few around my navel). I have them literally the whole way across my stomach, up to my boobs, my hips, back, thighs, arms. I DID use cocoa butter and mederma for a while and that did help but besides that, time will fade them! My webcam just doesn't pick them up.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Amazing before and after pics!! It is awesome when those stretch marks fade away into your skin isn't it? Question, did the texture improve any for you? Mine, seem to have all pretty much have faded, and I'm trying to work on the texture now. Did you put anything on them?
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great. I did a double take
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! I'm on the stretch mark wagon too... my stomach looks like a road map of California. Hoping they will fade as well.
  • AmerTunsi
    Options
    Oh you answered me! Actually if you look really close ...and I mean REALLY close .. you can see the white lines. Awesome!
  • littleali
    Options
    You guys are all so kind!
    It is indeed awesome Amer, and the texture's sort of improved. The ones on my hips are pretty soft now, it's just the ones around my navel/stomach that are still really bumpy and have left me with a weird lumps when I'm on all fours and you can see them :/ I used cocoa butter and mederma cream but mostly just leave them to their own devices!
  • AmerTunsi
    Options
    Thanks! I'm probably like most and curious what the end result will be with those bad boys! You are much braver than I, because I didn't even take a before pic!

I'm happy to say that even at my current weight they are all going bye bye! I drink a ton of water, exfoliate every other day, apply lotions and Strivectin SD (AMAZING STUFF, a bit expensive but so worth it in the new formula), and I take an extra omega 3, vitamin E, and biotin supplements! I also try to eat salmon a few times a week!
  • MomBod81
    MomBod81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Congrats :)
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You look great!!!
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    so inspiring! great job!!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep up the great work!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh good for you! Great work!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    5'7'' and 144 lbs?? You look waay smaller than 144 pounds. AMAZING JOB! Such an inspiration (especially because I'm 5'7'' and want to be about 140 lbs!) :happy:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    That is by far the best pic of before and after stretch marks that I've ever seen. Amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!