60lb's!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Have you done all this using MFP? Did you find your weight loss followed the goal you'd set?

I started out on this journey Jan 6 2008. When I first started I used the biggest loser site. It works on the same principles HOWEVER they charge you a monthly membership fee and it was in NO WAY as user friendly as this site and the people here are tons more supportive. But I can tell you for me at least, regardless of how you track it (in my opinon MFP is the easist way), tracking it is what works. It's all about the math, know your how many you can eat to loose and stick with it --- however I could never do only 1200 cal a day so work outs are my friend. Everyone thinks your crazy when you tell them they MUST eat there excersise calories but I am living proof that it works! :) I still have another 40lbs to go to hit my goal weight but I am no longer afraid I can not do it. I know I will do it, I have learned how to live differently and I will not go back. Your welcome to go to my profile and see my before picture - yikes!

Thanks so much for sharing, you're an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!