Bread Pizza Recipe

romzana
romzana Posts: 86 Member
Ive heard you can make bread pizza has any one ever made it
if so How Do You Make it

Replies

• mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    I don't know if this is what you mean, but my Dad makes "bread pizza" all the time. With just a slice of bread, a tiny bit of cheese, and whatever he wants on top. Then you broil it.
  • PJFaber
    PJFaber Posts: 47
    We use bagel thins with laughing cow cheese and a little pizza sauce and whatever veggies you like. We also add turkey bacon and pepperoni. Then you can either put in oven till it is crunchy or my kids like them in the microwave to melt the cheese for a few seconds and eat like a taco.
  • jkshew
    jkshew Posts: 6 Member
    You can make flatbread pizza that is fantastic and low in calories. I use the Italian flatbread with a little pizza sauce, cheese, tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms. Bake it for 8-10 minutes, depending on your toppings, and enjoy.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    I just make homemade pizzas on small wholemeal pita bread instead of pizza base.
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    I used to make bread pizza all the time because I usually have the ingredients on hand and it tastes really good.

I took slices of bread (whole wheat, of course), lay on a sprayed cookie sheet, spread with marinara pasta sauce out of the jar. Then I put grated cheese, and whatever toppings you want. Olives, spinach, tomatoes, whatever you fancy.

Bake at 375 until it's all melted and golden.

The bread will be crispy on the bottom, don't worry. Yummy!