hey everyone!

I was very excited to find this fitness site, it seems more interactive than others I've visited. I look forward to getting to know people here and good luck to everyone with their goals!!

Replies

• I was very excited to find this fitness site, it seems more interactive than others I've visited. I look forward to getting to know people here and good luck to everyone with their goals!!
  • ali_uk
    ali_uk Posts: 16
    Good luck!!
    You will have fun- everyone is very friendly and welcoming.:happy: :happy:
  • badgirllaughing
    badgirllaughing Posts: 30 Member
    This is round three for me.. lol I never quit but sometimes I fall off the wagon. So far I have lost 72 lbs in three years. I am almost at 200 lbs!!! whoohoooooo
  • that's amazing, congrats! it's so hard to just get motivated enough to get started. I've vowed not to gain more weight over the holidays, instead of putting off my goal til January 1st. I'll hit the ground running this year!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    You'll love it here. It's wonderful!!
    WELCOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to MFP
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    It's funny you say not to gain weight over the holidays. That's why I joined MFP. My goal was to NOT gain any weight thru Thanksgiving and Xmas. And...then I lost 5 pounds. HA! You'll be amazed at what this site can do for you if you use it.

Good luck to you!!