Looking for some REAL advice! HELP!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    don't be so concerned with what the scale says as we woman know our weight can fluctuate every day because of fluid retention, whether or not it is that time of month etc. If your clothes are fitting better and you are losing inches then you are fine. I wouldn't even bother with the scale, since it really be so different every time you get on it, but go by how you look and how your clothes are fitting

Thanks for the advice!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I see your point of only drinking 7- 9.5 cups of liquid per day. I guess everyone is different, and my advice to you was no good. I usually drink close to a gallon of water a day and have for years. I don't consume a lot of sodium because it makes me retain water, but I am actually a very healthy person and am currently pregnant. I talked to my doctor about my water intake and she said that is Wonderful. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • marika224
    marika224 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How tall are you that you need to lose that much weight? Also, medications can screw up any weight loss/diet plan. Also, make sure you're not going too low on your calories, and are keeping up with exercise.
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey Marika

I am 5' 5" and I started at 255...so WICKED OBESE! 115 will put me smack in the middle of my "healthy" weight.