I am new to this, hope I am sucessful.

Replies

• Daisynou
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new too! :-)
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to you two.... this is a great site, with great support and motivational friends.. the trick is to request friends and keep encouraging them as they will you. Best of Luck and cheers to weight loss.
  • letosharivera
    Options
    I've been on every diet imaginable and have lost some weight but always put it back on. . I lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. I followed the book by eating the proper amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, and fruit or vegetables at each meal (3 meals a day). I also followed the instructions to eat two 100 calorie snacks between meals and a 50 calorie treat in the evening. I am not hungry, I believe that I will have no trouble keeping the weight off. This diet is easy and you can choose the foods like the key is to eat every three hours lot of people say omg u can go out to eat yes u can but if u want to be healthy and keep the wait off then eat the healthy choice like i said in my blog i splurge once a week 1 meal replaced with out to eat food. 3 hour diet(book) featured on dr.oz and dr. phil.and i use this to log in my calories.
  • sambat92
    Options
    Hola I just started last week and have already found this site extremely helpful. It lets me see how much I really eat during the day and the best exercises to shed the calories and lbs. I hope this will be the last site I have to sign up for to lose weight because I plan on making it work this time. I'm here to help support my fellow members when ever needed.
  • cherokeetracey
    Options
    i'm new here too........xx good luck everyone xx