What I find amazing...

Options
You know what i find amazing today...

Yes i may have gone over on my calories today... but just like a lot of other people on here, am not beating myself up for it. I finally now realize that every now and then it's okay to go a little crazy and it not be a bad thing. I am so proud of everyone and myself for not letting one day bring them down. if only we (I) could have this mentality all the time...

Hope everyone had an amazing holiday!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You know what i find amazing today...

Yes i may have gone over on my calories today... but just like a lot of other people on here, am not beating myself up for it. I finally now realize that every now and then it's okay to go a little crazy and it not be a bad thing. I am so proud of everyone and myself for not letting one day bring them down. if only we (I) could have this mentality all the time...

Hope everyone had an amazing holiday!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    As long as you are doing a lifestyle change and not dieting, you can understand that one day of enjoying Grandmama's sweet potato casserole or Uncle Joe's pumpkin pie won't destroy you or your weight loss goals.

For me, it's about family. I can eat little dabs of everything now without pigging out, and feel okay with it. I know I go over my calories allotted, but one day won't make or break my weight. :wink:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I went over yesterday also. But, I am doing fine! I know I am doing my best and today I am back to my regular routine. In the meantime, I still lost weight! So, I am not fretting over it :) Enjoy the season.
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I also went over yesterday....by a lot! if anyone's ever had glazed apple pie you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...and you wouldn't have stopped after one piece either:wink: I already went and worked out pretty hard this morning and passed up chinese for lunch when my mom offered. Feelin' great!:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I went way over yesterday, but that's okay. I'm pretty good most of the time and a Free day occationally sure helps me not have extreme binges and helps with keeping the plateaus at bay.