What is your dream body and dress size are you reaching for?

Options

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Was a 12...now a 10...would be happy with an 8, I dont think I want to go any loer.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Was a 12...now a 10...would be happy with an 8, I dont think I want to go any loer.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I am a canadian size 4 but I want to be a 2
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I am a canadian size 4 but I want to be a 2
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'm already where I need to be...but if I could 'shave' off the belly flab from pregnancy I would be so happy. I have a figure similar to Kristen Bell or Ellen Page...ie: tiny but boyish figure.
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I would like to look like Mila Kunis. However, I'd be happy in an 8. I'm a 12 now.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    As of right now my goal is a 10 but I wouldn't be upset to fit into a size 8! I just want to be evenly proportioned!
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    No one else can ever look like Christina Hendricks. She is this one glorious freak of nature that can never be replicated. She is just *too* perfectly curvy.

I'm 6'0 tall, so I think the smallest I could really get and look healthy would be a UK size 12 (which I think is a US size 8) but I'd be happy with a 14. I really want to have some killer toned muscles, quite a lot of ab and arm definition, and legs I'm no longer ashamed of.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 6-8! My dream body is anyone with nice legs, mine are so short and stocky!

until very recently i would refer to my legs as "tree stumps".
    biking does seriously amazing things to one's legs.
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    I'd love to be a size 7 again, I'm wearing 9 to 11's right now, depending on who makes them and the time of month ;)

I'm striving to be around 120-125 and I'm at 130-131 right now.

I don't wanna look like anyone but if I could, I'd wanna look like Jennifer Aniston. But b/c I'm not, I just wanna look like a thinner me!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I just don't want to be fat and look good in my clothes...that is all.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and currently weight 190 and wear a 16/18. I'm hoping to get to a size 10/12 or about 160ish. I'm small on top, but have a decent butt. Before kids, I always had a flat stomach, even when I weighed 180. Now, as LOTS of you can relate to, I'm sure, I have the baby tummy. I'd give pretty much anything to have a flat stomach again! I'm working on it!! :-)

Can't think of anyone whose body I'd like mine to look like... Just lean, athletic, and strong!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    My dress size goal is a 10, too.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Cool! I love everyone's answers!!!! I never been small in my whole life but a 10 is better than a 24! Lol!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Girlwithcurves on Tumblr is pretty much my ideal woman, hehe :) She's way taller than me though but I can dream:

tumblr_lpc7suQaMz1qg7d0h.jpg
    She's SO pretty!

I'm aiming for a size 10-14, I wear a 16 now but I'm trying to be realistic. :)
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I would like to be back to a size 8 but I think once I get there and start toning, I'll end up a 6 which is fine with me :)
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    In my heart of hearts, I'd be a size 10! Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone! I'd be happy to be a 12 in the end.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a 12-14. I might lower it when I get there but right now that would be great!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 18, I want to be a size 8. Desperately.
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    A size 10. ;)